Страница 242 из 355 ПерваяПервая ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 2,411 по 2,420 из 3541

Тема: Keto diet, Кето диета, Кетогенная диета.

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 7,490 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Jesaul как-то упоминал сыворотку как источник амино-кислот.
    Пока я пью SUN Chlorella.
    https://ru.iherb.com/pr/Sun-Chlorell...-Tablets/18697
    6 утром, 6 вечером.
    Амино-кислотный профиль не хуже сыворотки, стимуляция иммунной системы. И слабый эффект хеливания тяжелых металлов (ощущаться начал после полупачки).
    Лучшая хлорелла, которую знаю. Но недешевая.

Как допью - как раз добавлю сыворотку. Банально увеличить количество белка, так как еды мне так много не хочется.

2. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо vladimirfo за это полезное сообщение:

Jesaul (05.05.2018), Д.С. (05.05.2018)

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 410 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Владимир. Спасибо, интересная добавка.
    Попробую пропить пару месяцев.
    А из сывороток я пью только ферментированную BCAA (1евро в день), чтобы уменьшить микроповреждения мышц и их эффективной поддержки.

4. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Jesaul за это полезное сообщение:

vladimirfo (05.05.2018), Д.С. (06.05.2018)

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 410 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Test run 8 - Cycloastragenol, 20mg + Standardized Astragalus for 5 + 3 months
    I took Cykloastragenol (Revgenetics, Terraternal) and Standardized Astragalus Root Extract (Solgar) during two periods of 5 and 3 months respectively, with a two week off-period in between. I used Resveratrol (Revgenetics, micronized, 250 mg) together with training sessions (only). During the last four months I also took Huperzine A and Alpha GPC 300 before going to bed in order to increase brain health.

Pretest Period: None

• This Test Run commenced directly after Test Run 7. There was no "off time" between.

Period 1: 5 months

• During the first period I used "Astragalus Root Extract (0.5% glucosides, 70% polysaccharides) 225 mg, Raw Astragalus Root Powder 250 mg)" from Solgar and Cycloastragenol, 5mg from Revgenetics. I took one (1) Astragalus and two (2) Cycloastragenol for a total of 10mg in the morning and the same in the afternoon.
    • During this period I also completed several rounds of "Adidas miCoach miCoach 30 MINUTE WORKOUT FOR MEN - Level 5" for a total of 25 training sessions. I used it with 20 minutes cross training and 10 minutes of rowing machine. Then about 25 minutes of basic muscle training (4 sets á 5 reps).
    • I practiced LCHF and could measure respectable amounts of ketones most of the time.
    • I did NO meditation and used NO Gingko Biloba.

Please note that my Cycloastragenol had passed the “best before date” of 2012-July. I used up all of my old stock which I bought a few years earlier. I checked with Revgenetics and they said "Because with the years it does lose its potency, you should consider using a higher dosage". Which I did, taking 10 mg two times per day, for a total of 20 mg per day. The whole stash had been stored in a cool and dark environment the whole time.

During this period I did not work (the rules for parental leave are very good in most European countries) and slept and relaxed a lot. I did not have so much as a simple flu during this period.

Off Time between periods: 2 weeks

Period 2: 3 months

• During the first period I used "Astragalus Root Extract (0.5% glucosides, 70% polysaccharides) 225 mg, Raw Astragalus Root Powder 250 mg)" from Solgar and Cycloastragenol, 10mg from Terraternal. I took one (1) Astragalus and two (1) Cycloastragenol in the morning and the same in the afternoon.
    • During this period I also completed several rounds of "Adidas miCoach 30 MINUTE WORKOUT FOR MEN - Level 5" for a total of 10 training sessions. I used it with 20 minutes cross training and 10 minutes of rowing machine. Then about 25 minutes of basic muscle training (4 sets á 5 reps). The reason for less training during this period was repetitive cases of some nasty bugs.
    • During the last four months I also took Huperzine A (Source Naturals) and Alpha GPC 300 (Jarrow) before going to bed. The first month every evening, then every second or third evening.
    • I practiced LCHF and could measure respectable amounts of ketones most of the time.
    • I did NO meditation and used NO Gingko Biloba.

Please note that the Cycloastragenol provided by Terraternal had NOT expired.

My son started preschool and I started working. The pace at work was acceptable the first month, but the two last months meant some measurable stress. Preschool also meant exposure to lots of different strains of flu and a really bad case of the "winter vomiting bug" (Norwalk virus).

Results
    Test Run 8 meant the following telomere changes from the last test run.
    Measurement MTL(kb) Difference(%) Difference(kb)
    Tel-Lymphocyte 7,4 7% 0,5
    SD-Lymphocytes 0,2
    Tel-Granulocytes 7,8 0% 0,0
    SD-Granulocytes 0,0
    Tel-Naïve T-Cells 7,9 3% 0,2
    SD-Naïve T-Cells 0,3
    Tel-Memory T-Cells 6,4 5% 0,3
    SD-Memory T-Cells 0,1
    Tel-B-Cells 8,6 4% 0,3
    SD-B-Cells 0,1
    Tel-NK Cells 5,1 2% 0,1
    SD-NK Cells 0,1

MTL = Median Telomere Length
    SD = Standard Deviation

Conclusion
    Repeat Diagnostics have earlier stated that the fault limits of their tests are within 0.3 kb for lymphocytes, 0.5 kb for granulocytes and the error for the other subpopulations "is expected" to be in the same range, 0.3 - 0.5 kb. This ought to mean I have a verified extension of the telomeres of my lymphocytes. With some margin. The other measured values are more likely to be within the fault limit of the test.

A test population of n=1 is not exactly hard scientific evidence, but please take into consideration that this is the more expensive "non-standard version" of the "6-Panel Assay" test, which also includes the measurement of the Standard Deviation. I assume this test collects more gated events than the normal test and ought to have a relatively high degree of certainty.

I would therefore say the effect of the regimen used in Test Run 8 was "quite interesting in a positive way".

Of course it's not possible to say which part of the regimen was responsible for the positive numbers. I think the most likely suspects are:

• The total removal of stress for half a year.
    • The combination of Standardized Astragalus with a quite high dose of Cycloastragenol.
    • The combination of LCHF and training.

I suspect the numbers could have been even better if I hadn't got all of these cases of flu and a really nasty case of the winter vomiting bug. Especially the latter ought to have put some considerable strain on the immune system

6. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Jesaul за это полезное сообщение::

vladimirfo (07.05.2018)

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 7,490 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Ну поэтому клинические исследования до 25 человек редко устраивают. Погрешность может быть больше результата.
    И p value лучше не 0,05 или 5%, а раз в 10 меньше
    На одном кейсе сложно будет показать статистически значимые изменения теломер.

Вообще очень дельная мысль. Можно взять какой-нибудь опросник качества жизни и смотреть прогресс.
    Хотя не надо будет забывать, что и хорошее самочувствие может быть обманчиво.

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 410 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Да. Только статистики нет. Приходится читать, что есть...

9. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Jesaul за это полезное сообщение::

vladimirfo (08.05.2018)

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 410 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...ractPlus%C2%A0
    Хитозан увеличивает усваиваемость Астрогала в десятки раз.

11. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Jesaul за это полезное сообщение:

vladimirfo (08.05.2018), Д.С. (08.05.2018)

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 410 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Последняя запись про асторгал. На этом всё.

https://examine.com/supplements/astr...-membranaceus/

Chinese use Astragalus since very long time, probably much more than 1000 years, more likely several thousands.

It will be a smart idea to keep in consideration such an extensive knowledge about how to use the plant.

In TCM Astragalus is taken in combination with Angelicae Sinensis (5:1 ratio), usually root pieces but from powder it will be even easier to extract all the bioactives (as for all herbs), the traditional TCM way to prepare herbs is to boil in bain-marie for 40 minutes, than filter and drink, next day add half the water, boil again for 40 minutes and drink.

In the specific case of Astragalus mix 30 gr Astragalus root pieces or powder and 6 gr Angelicae Sinensis, place in 500ml of water, add some alcohol (in China rice wine is traditionally used, we can use wine, vodka or ethanol), half a glass will do (less if vodka or pure ethanol is used).

Place the container in a bigger pot with water in it and cover with a lid, boil for 40 minutes, filter, drink and keep the leftovers, if root pieces are used filtering may be done with a sieve, if powder is used a finer filter will be needed, like a paper coffee filter for example.

Next day add 250ml of water to the leftovers and some more wine (or whatever you are using) and repeat the 40 minutes boiling, filter, drink and trow away the leftovers.

The alcohol will help in the extraction process (hydro-alcoholic extraction) and both the alcohol and the Angelicae Sinensis will make the bio-actives much more available, the bain-marie method will ensure temperature will not be so high to eventually damage the bio-actives..

China is a big country and it is possible that some TCM doctor or traditional use will slightly differ from the above description but as a rule of thumb that is the way to go.

13. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Jesaul за это полезное сообщение:

vladimirfo (09.05.2018), Д.С. (10.05.2018)

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 410 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    И так, начинаю эксперимент.
    Пока что купил запасы на 2 месяца по 11 грамм (эквивалент) в день астрагала + хитозан. Дальше перейду на необработанное сырье, чтобы довести до 30 грамм недорого.

IMG_0630.jpg

15. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Jesaul за это полезное сообщение:

vladimirfo (18.05.2018), Д.С. (13.05.2018)

TAU
    TAU вне форума
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 17 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Всем здравствуйте, кто-какой витамин Д может посоветовать из личного опыта?
    И еще, хочу начать принимать грибы, как думаете взять чисто ежевик гребечатый https://ru.iherb.com/pr/Fungiology-L...Capsules/50025, или комплекс https://ru.iherb.com/pr/Source-Natur...0-Tablets/1472?

17. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо TAU за это полезное сообщение::

vladimirfo (18.05.2018)

Поблагодарил(а)
    Поблагодарили 37 раз(а)
    Вес репутации
    Цитата Сообщение от TAU Посмотреть сообщение
    Всем здравствуйте, кто-какой витамин Д может посоветовать из личного опыта?
    И еще, хочу начать принимать грибы, как думаете взять чисто ежевик гребечатый https://ru.iherb.com/pr/Fungiology-L...Capsules/50025, или комплекс https://ru.iherb.com/pr/Source-Natur...0-Tablets/1472?
    я бы не стал Fungiology вообще рассматривать, это один из брендов iherb куда входит в частности madre labs, а от этой конторы на айхербе висит например рыбий жир с шильдиком эксклюзив iherb и ценой ниже плинтуса. собственно по ссылке еще один эксклюзив) есть большие сомнения насчет того, что туда кладут...
    в частности например любимая всеми копеечная омега от 21 century принималась когда-то мной в нормальной дозировке - результаты липидограммы не изменились вообще, и кошка отказалась есть то что внутри капсул, а там внутри кстати была неясная и крайне жидкая субстанция. все другие омеги кошка ест - не оттащишь

с витамином д проще, для своего успокоения можно брать top tier какой-то, но смысла особо нет - я свои 50 наел каким-то ноунеймом практически, а вот после thorne имею 37. так что какой-нибудь jarrow вполне сойдет

всё имхо.

19. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо w1zzah за это полезное сообщение::

TAU (18.05.2018)

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права